All children deserve books of their own – Calgary Reads Book Bank http://calgaryreads.com/
Little Free Libraries in Auburn Bay encourage little (and big) readers to stop by! Grab a book, leave a book.
1) 203 Auburn Bay Heights goo.gl/SVCXxV– Please feel free to stop by anytime and borrow a few books! If you don’t have anything to leave in their place that’s okay, just read and return when you can. Contact owner
2) 151 Auburn Glen Heights goo.gl/UzFQXC– Being a Early Childhood Education teacher and running a dayhome, Little Free Library for kids will inspire a love of reading in our little ones, will bring neighbours together and will create an opportunity to develop more active little readers. Contact owner
4) 14 Auburn Glen Way Made from an old newspaper vending box.
5) 166 Auburn Crest Way goo.gl/kSnUU1 – Our Little Free Library is a doppelgänger of our home that was made by my husband. Our LFL is an attempt to bring our community together over a good book. Contact Owner
6) 18 Auburn Meadows Court goo.gl/5b35JE
7) Autumn Grove
8) 106 Auburn Glen Way – (to come)
9) Auburn House – downstairs goo.gl/9cHBrR